Kalena was given the scripture of the month 3 weeks back to give in Primary. I worked with her on it for that week. She memorized the whole thing in a couple of days. She got sick and wasn't able to give it the week she was supposed to recite it, so I called the Primary president and explained to her that she had it memorized and really wanted to give it but that she was sick throwing up (the 2nd time this has happened to her). So, she is going to give it this Sunday.
When we say family prayer at night, we have her recite the scripture about every other night so she doesn't forget it. Well, before she recited it last night, Maika wanted to say it first. The scripture is Galations 5:13; "For, bretheren, ye have been called unto liberty, only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." So, this is what Maika recites: "For, bretheren, use it liberty cause it's not liberty." We started clapping for him and laughing. As we were clapping he says "I am good." Oh, the confidence of a child.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Kids are the best. I can't believe you already decorated for Christmas! You are CRAZY!! If I do as well for Christmas as Halloween we may not be decorating at all! Just call me the scrooge. Give the kids hugs and kisses from auntie. Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment