Every time I would step in my van to buckle up the boys, I would say, "This is so DISGUSTING!" Even my sister, Shara, could attest to this fact when we picked her up at the airport and even had to ride in it to church with us this past weekend. So, we have had some good weather lately and decided to get the job done. It took me a couple of hours to clean it all out. The last part I cleaned was where Kalena sits. She sits in the back and so if she is eating something and doesn't want to finish it she will put it in her cup holder or in the enclosed area. A while back, I had bought them all icecream cones. She didn't feel like eating all of it and put it in her cup holder. By the time I had gotten to it, it was melted and all over in the cup holder. Instead of cleaning it out at that point in time, I decided to wait until van cleaning day on Monday. I also found a banana peel in the enclosed area and who knows what else on the side of the van where she sits. As, I was cleaning it, I had the back opened and expressed to her to "Remind me to never let you eat in the van again. Your spot is NASTY!" Maika heard me and came back with "Nasty?! Is there poop in there?" I just laughed my head off and then he chuckled and began walking away while saying, "I was just kidding." Oh, the things children say!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment