Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Terrible 2's!

After having 2 two year old's already, you think I would get used to the tantrums and everything else that comes along with it. Well, I AM NOT! Tula'i has always been a load of waterworks if he doesn't get what he wants, but we used to be able to tell him to go to his room and when he was done crying he would come right back out. It got to the point that he would stop crying on his way to the room and turn right back around to come and play.

BUT, lately all he wants to do is be held and begins the waterworks if Mommy doesn't hold him with nobody else on me or by me. He will cry if he wants M&M's before he eats his dinner or lunch. Today, the kids had hotdogs and rice for lunch with some ketchup. (A favorite of theirs!) Well, he didn't want to eat anything, but M&M's. So he decided to throw a tantrum when I took him to bed for a nap instead. After about 10 minutes in the room and Daddy coming in to calm him down, he decided he better eat his hotdogs (which still took a bit of coaxing) to get his treat. There are times when I should have pulled out the video camera on the other kids and I hope I will get some tantrum time on camera with this child so we can all go back and laugh.

Other than this and egging Maika and Kalena on by either hitting them, grabbing toys from them, or just grabbing and holding onto their shirts. He is a good kid. It is quite funny to watch him egg the other two on while they cry and freak out. Oh, but be careful not to laugh in front of him cause then it would egg him on even more. He is a treat!

1 comments:

Cajsa said...

gotta love them stinkin' kids don't ya!?

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...